Saturday, July 2, 2016

FROM THE WOMEN IN TULSA OK


Being the wife of a summer salesman means always immersing yourself in an unfamiliar environment. Every year it's new and different. It's scary, lonely, and even frustrating at times; but it is also fun, exciting, and adventurous. Luckily we have other wives that are going through the same things. Each year we get to grow and discover something new about ourselves; we get to learn who we are and grow into strong, independent women.
Dani Onkes

My parents most influenced my early life. Weather it was good or bad things I have been able to see their triumphs & trials & hopefully learn from them and grow.
My mom has been the best example of leadership in my life. She always worked full-time but never missed any of my dance recitals or school activities. She didn't always have the most money or time, but I never knew that because she was the most positive & uplifting person I knew!
I hope that failures in my early life (not having a lot of money, parents working a lot) have not hindered my life today, but helped me grow & showed me what I want to do differently with my future family!
I'm grateful we were able to read this fun book together!
Kyndra Steen

If you think about all the great leaders in your life- what other thing do they have in common? They're trustworthy. What makes them trustworthy is them being who they are and confident in who they are. If we all learned how to be confident In ourselves and really comfortable being our true self, we can all be great leaders.
Maci Bingham

When asked the question "Do the failures or disappointments you experienced earlier in your life constrain you, even today, or have you been bald to reframe them as learning experiences" my answer would be, they have framed me into who I am now and the person I've become. I have failed plenty of times and have succeeded as well and each situation I've tried to look back on it to learn a lesson. I am happy with how my life has come to be and it wouldn't have been for the trials and experiences along the way.
Sage Sayama

The term leader/leadership  has such a diverse meaning and since becoming a mom I have gained another perspective of what it entails. Being a parent means you are a leader to your children and how you handle yourself is directly expressed through them. I need to be come a better leader not just for myself but for my daughter.
Teisha Sorensen

1. I crave success with my family; I want to be able to raise respectful, hardworking, and happy children who find joy in their lives and have the confidence they need to succeed in this world.
2. I crave success in my career; I want to feel accomplished with myself and experience the joy of all my hardwork and know that when I make hard goals I can reach them.
Erin Pinnock

My most important relationship is with my husband.  For me, nothing comes before family. He’s not my flesh and blood, but he’s the one person I chose over every other human on earth. There’s no one’s opinion I trust more, whose successes I’m happier for, or anyone I’d rather try to figure out life with. He’s been the biggest support in my life and has always been the greatest example of how to become a better me.
Courteney Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment